We can hardly wait to start an awesome new school year!  Every year we host a really fantastic project called Cuts for Kids.  We provide a fresh haircut to children in need, along with backbacks stuffed with school supplies and hygiene kits.  This is also the day that we fill orders for shoes and uniforms submitted by our local school counselors.  

Our 2019 event will be held on Sunday, August 11th from 2-5pm in the parking lot behind Holy Trinity Episcopal Church.


This form is for school uniform requests granted by the counselors only. 

**Applications received after midnight on August 7th will not be guaranteed to be filled before school starts**





Parents: In order to submit a request to receive assistance with uniforms or shoes, you must first call your school counselor (Midland County) to obtain an access code.  Counselors will receive their school's access code by August 1st.  Parents will be contacted at the number you provide with information to pick up school uniforms.

***All requests for back to school 2019 must be submitted before August 8th in order to receive uniforms before the first day of school.***

Requests submitted after August 7th will be filled as quickly as possible, but cannot be guaranteed before August 22nd. 
We don't provide juniors sizes- please provide a children's size or an adult size.
***One child per form.  After you press submit, complete a separate form for each additional child in need of school uniforms or shoes***

Thank you for contacting us!

We have received your message and will contact you shortly